Hye !

This is the english version of my french blog "Les mimines malines de Mouse Quosto". Please forgive my possibly mistakes. If I make some, feel free to gently correct me in the comments ! ^^

Monday, June 27, 2011

The lost phial's mystery

Some time ago I bought a pair of earrings in a shop of jewel. I tore. It was about two small phials filled with slices of kiwi in polymer clay.
At home, I emptied a phial, decanted a part of its contents in the other phial and I tidied up the rest.
I've made plenty of candies to fill the empty phial (and I made a donut too, no reason, just to see).
I so obtained this pair of earrings so sweety.

But the problem is, a beautiful spring day, by removing my shoulder bag, I hung on the kiwi earring. I found myself with a small tooth dangling in the ear, and on all fours in a park to find the missing part. I looked for a long time.

RIP little earring.


Click to enlarge.


Click to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment