Hye !

This is the english version of my french blog "Les mimines malines de Mouse Quosto". Please forgive my possibly mistakes. If I make some, feel free to gently correct me in the comments ! ^^

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Béabullesque, first step

Here is an overview of what is happening in my home... It is rather nice from afar butclosely we see many irregularities. It was my first "béabullesque" and I was in a hurry. Plus I roll soft silicone that attracts dust and glue it in the clay... I hope that after sanding it will get better.

"Béabullesque", What a strange name could you say ! This is because I used the idea of ​​Béabul. Except that I have done a single gradient, and I added streamers. Go take a look at the tutorial, if you're curious.





I had a mounting in mind before starting. But now that I see the plate, I think it exudes a sweetness that I'm afraid to break. I do not know yet how to cut. You will still have to wait a bit to see the final result.

4 comments:

  1. Et bien c'est super tout ça et l'idée des serpentins très sympa ! Par contre, je dirais qu'il manque peut être des bulles car lorsque tu vas couper tu risques d'avoir des morceaux quasi sans motif ... J'en rajouterais encore mais ...à voir peut être en déplaçant tes emporte pièces ! En tout cas, maintenant j'attends la suite ... Et merci de m'avoir prévenue : c'est rudement sympa par chez toi !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waou les dégradés sont parfaits !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coucou, je suis ton binome du forum polymère de rien
    Je suis aussi en ile de france à coulommiers et demain je reçois des copines du fofo;
    A bientôt

    isa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ça va être si beau !
      j'ai hâte de voir la suite

      Delete