Hye !

This is the english version of my french blog "Les mimines malines de Mouse Quosto". Please forgive my possibly mistakes. If I make some, feel free to gently correct me in the comments ! ^^

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Just married !!!

As you can see, I'm making a few updates today... Why haven't I made them before ? Because this year I got married, and it was a lot of organisation... As you can expect.
It was wonderful. We made everything ourselves from the invitations to the meal.



Here is an exemple of what I've made for the table embellishment.
Those are tealights, telling our story from our encounter to our wedding. I've made the drawings and we cut them in sticker paper.

Click to enlarge.

I used glass bottles, sand, candles, ribbons and sticking paper. If you have any question feel free to ask !

No comments:

Post a Comment